Technical assistance may be requested to aid you in ways to identify and correct soil and water problems and to help you plan and implement best management practices recommended for your land use. We can provide you with assistance on:
- Sink Holes
- Native Grass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat Establishment and Management
- Septic Site Location
- Drainage Problems Around the Home
- Woodland Establishment and Management
To support us in our efforts, the following agencies provide program assistance through the Oldham County Conservation District.
Historical Aerial Photographs*
- USGS Topographic Maps
- USGS Geologic Quad Maps
- USGS Groundwater Maps
- US Fish & Wildlife Wetland Inventory Maps
- Soil Survey of Oldham County, KY
*Please contact our office to schedule an appointment to view these documents.